SEA OF CORTEZ WONDERS TOUR
- You will meet your guide in MARINA LA PAZ, once on the boat the the guide will supply biodegradable sunscreen, wetsuits and snorkel gear a will brief you about whale shark biology, enviroment, safety and how to get the best of this experience.
- After finding a whale shark the guide will organize jumps in small groups, with only 2 people in the water at the time and respecting the distance to do not disturb them. Is quite and experience tol swim along with them and enjoy to view these majestic creatures in their natural habitat. You will jump several times, depending on conditions.
- After a 20min boat ride, we will reach a small sea lion colony surrounded by a beautiful coral reef with plentiful fish
- We will show you the beautiful beach of Balandra and Mushroom rock, and If we are lucky we may even see some Blue Footed Boobies in Gaviota island
- Finally you will enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the most private beaches near Balandra. Your guide will set up table, shade and chairs for you to enjoy fresh ceviche, tasty burritos and fruit.
- Lunch can be customized for vegetarian, vegan, gluten or lactose intolerance. Please let us know if you have any other food restrictions.
Please note: The activity is restricted to people with no cardiac history or back/neck problems or pregnant woman. Minimum age to snorkel with whale sharks is 5 years old. You must sign a liability release prior the activity. Some snorkel experience recommended. Infants and children under 5 years old only on private tours.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 AM
- RETURN TIME: 1:00 PM (or later)
- DRESS CODE: recommended to dress in layers
- WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– Full set of premium quality snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins).
– 3mm Wetsuit (short or long depending on the season).
– Biodegradable sunscreen SPF50.
– Water and sodas.
– Snacks (fruit, cookies, chips).
– VIDEOS AND PICTURES, so you don´t have to worry about it and just have fun and enjoy the activities. – Lunch on the beach.
- NOT INCLUDED:
– Transport from your hotel
- WHAT TO BRING
– Please arrive early fo find parking.
– Recommended to dress in layers.
– Towel, hat, sunglasses, camera.
– Cash for tips.