All Islands Tour
From September to April. The visit to the sea lion colony is restricted from June to August due to mating season.
DepartureMARINA LA PAZ
Departure TimePlease arrive at 8:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 12:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing.
IncludedEntry FeesLunchPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture Taxes
- You will meet your guide in MARINA LA PAZ, once onthe boat the guide will supply biodegradable sunscreen, wetsuits and snorkel gear and will brief you about biology, enviroment, safety and how to get the best of this experience.
- It takes 1.5 hours to reach the Islotes, north of Espiritu Santo, where you will snorkel near the biggest sea lion colony in Sea of Cortez. There is more than 500 sea lions, with many curious pups. Please notice due to park regulation is mandatory to wear life vest in the water. Some close up interaction with the sea lions pups is possible but not guaranteed, but surely they will swim near you.
- There are several magnificent beaches on the islands, many operators choose Ensenada Grande for lunch, and sometimes is overcrowded. We prefer Candelero or Corralito, not short of beauty and less busy. You guide will set up a delicious lunch in one of those paradisiac beaches with table, shade and chairs for you to enjoy fresh ceviche, tasty meat and beans/cheese burritos and fruit.
- Lunch can be customized for vegetarian, vegan, gluten or lactose intolerance. Please let us know if you have any other food restrictions.
- Optional: shork walk on the island to find the fresh water well, or snorkeling in other coral area or over the C-59 wreck if there is good visibility.
- Visit San Gabriel bay to see the Magnificent Frigates nesting area and what is left of the first pearl farm in the world (destroyed in 1910)
Please note: The activity is restricted to people with no cardiac history or back/neck problems or pregnant woman. Minimum age to snorkel with sea lions is 5 years old. You must sign a liability release prior the activity. Some experience snorkelling recommended. Infants and children under 5 years old only on private tours.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00 AM
- RATE Snorkeler 3.300 MXN Passenger (non-snorkeler) 3.000 MXN
- WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Full set of premium quality snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) - 3mm Wetsuit (short or long depending on the season) - biodegradable sunscreen SPF50 - water and sodas - snacks (fruit, cookies, chips) - VIDEOS AND PICTURES, so you don´t have to worry about it, just have fun and enjoy the activities. - Lunch on the beach - Entrance to the Natural Park of Espiritu Santo
- WHAT TO BRING - Please arrive early fo find parking - recommended to dress in layers - towel, hat, sunglasses, camera - cash for tips
WE NEED A MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS. IF TRAVELLING SOLO OR COUPLE WE CAN ADD YOU TO EXISTING GROUP. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS